Request Entry Permission to Enter the KDU Premises
- Place your request at least 03 working days before the entering date.
- If the request placed after working hours (08.30 AM – 04.15 PM), it will be accommodated on the following working day.
Request Student Data Collection Letter (Individual/Group)
- Students can request Individual/ Group Data Collection Letters under the signature of the Dean of the faculty.
- TRUE AND ACCURATE details are required to be submitted by the student (This process will take approximately 03 working days).
Request Internship Placement Letter
- Students can request Internship Placement Letters under the signature of the Dean of the faculty.
- TRUE AND ACCURATE details are required to submitted by the student. (This process will take approximately 03 working days).
Error Reporting – KDU Email and LMS Accounts
- Students can report if errors occur with the KDU Email & LMS Accounts.
- You are hereby advised to store the account credentials in a place that is safe and easy to refer.
- If it is identified that you are continuously resetting accounts, you may get a warning from the IT section, and further, it may cause permanent deactivation of your account (The resolving process may take approximately 24hrs).
- The Email requests for resetting KDU Email/LMS Accounts are not accommodated and all the requests are required to be submitted through this online form.
Request Degree Completion Letter
- Students can request Degree Completion Letters under the signature of Dean of the faculty.
- TRUE AND ACCURATE details are required to be submitted by the student. (This process will take approximately 03 working days.)
- Before making the request, the student must obtain the “Semester Result Sheet” from the Examination Division. The request form can be obtained from this link.
Link: Click Here
- If the Final “Overall GPA (FGPA)” has been issued to you along with the detailed results sheet when you are applying this form, the “Semester Result Sheet” is not required.
Request Form for Medical Approvals
- Any candidate who is unable to attend academic activities or present him/herself for an examination, owing to illness shall obtain a Medical Certificate and forward the Medical Leave request for the approval of UMO through this online form.
- TRUE AND ACCURATE details are required to be submitted by the student.
- Further, please be informed that all the students must forward medical certificates (hard copies) to AR-FMSH within 07 days of their absence. All the students must adhere to the By-Laws when forwarding the requests (Click Here)